Do you need your sofas, couches and armchairs professionally cleaned? Do you crave to get rid of all these ugly stains and accidental spots? But do you have the time, equipment and products to get the job done? Simply hire our local upholstery cleaning teams and trust them with their know-how and expertise.
Before the actual cleaning process starts, our technicians inspect the upholstery material in order to choose the most appropriate cleaning techniques and solutions. All stubborn stains are pre-treated with specialised detergents. In the end, they utilise one the following two efficient cleaning methods:
- Steam upholstery cleaning: A specialised hot water solution is injected deep into the fabric to remove dirt and grime. At the same time, a powerful vacuum machine extracts all impurities and nearly 95% of the moisture from the textile. As the process uses water, a few hours are necessary for your soft furnishing to be completely dry and ready for use. Speed up the drying time by opening a door or a window.
- Dry powder cleaning: Preferred for more delicate fabrics that can shrink when wet. This technique utilises a dry enzyme powder that binds with dirt and dust, making it easy to simply vacuum out all contaminants and allergens.
Clean and Restore Your Leather Furniture Today
As leather furniture is one of the most expensive furnishings in your home, a regular cleaning and maintenance is required to keep it looking good and smelling fresh throughout the years. Often, it’s hard for non-professionals to take care of this by themselves, because different types of leather have to be cleaned with different techniques and products. That’s why it’s always a better idea to leave it to the skills and knowledge of our professional cleaning teams.
Trust our cleaners to take good care of your leather furniture, keep its comfort and distinct scent. Utilising the most appropriate tools and products, they will clean, nourish and feed your leather sofa and armchairs, restore their unique shine and prolong their lifespan.
Modern Curtain Cleaning Methods For Delicate Draperies
Clean and beautiful curtains are a great addition to every living room. As a stylish piece of your interior decor, they add up to the atmosphere, look and feel of your premises. As your draperies are made of very delicate materials, they require specialised cleaning approach on a regular basis. Non-professional attempts to clean them in the washing machine can severy damage the curtains, leading to wrinkles, tears and even fading colours.
Preserve your draperies for longer! Dial 01270 360 008 now and hire our experienced cleaners who have the know-how to efficiently remove any stains and return back your curtains’ perfect look. As an important note, please keep in mind that sun damage can’t be treated and repaired.
Why Choose Our Upholstery Cleaning Services in Crewe
- Clean your soft furnishings on a regular basis to keep their vibrant colours and sweet scent for longer
- Work with carefully vetted, fully trained, licensed and insured local upholstery cleaning teams
- Utilising proper cleaning techniques to treat different upholstery and leather types of material
- Efficient removal of many types of stains – ink, wine, coffee, tea, pet urine and more
- No risk of damage or alteration to the fabric, perfectly safe for your kids and pets
- Add carpet cleaning and mattress cleaning to your order to improve the cleanliness in your home
- Ask for our special deals and discounts when you schedule more cleaning services at the same time
- Call 01270 360 008 now for instant price estimates